Financial Services Data
Comprehensive firm and professional data.
- Broker-Dealer (BD), Registered Investment Adviser (RIA), and Trust Company
- Assets under management and AUM growth rate
- Product and asset allocation including ETFs, mutual funds, fixed income, and private funds
- Custodial assets
- Registered Representatives, Financial Advisors, and Key Decision Makers
- Contact information including phone numbers and email addresses
- Titles such as owners, executives, research directors, and advisors
- Including Retail, Independent, Traditional, and Wirehouse
Empower your outreach.
What can you do with the most accurate financial services industry data on all FINRA and SEC registered firms and professionals in your market?
- Find RIA firms by AUM, investment strategies, types of clients they work with, and more
- Analyze asset growth year-over-year
- Uncover changes in asset allocation models
- Segment firms by investments and custodial platforms utilized
- Track rep movement, breakaways, and M&A activity
- Access custom RIA brochure keyword search and conference analytics
- Improve your lead generation and go-to-market efforts with accurate professional contact data
- And much more including Diversity & Inclusion, advisor behavioral Intent Signals, and Interests & Lifestyle data
Know your market. Inside and out.
Discovery Data’s proprietary FRAME process provides the most accurate data on the financial services industry for your distribution, marketing, analytics, and data management. No other provider outperforms our data in:
- Number of Attributes
- Value and ROI
Learn how we deliver the most accurate and impactful financial services industry data.
Unlock financial services market opportunities.
RIA, BD, & Trust Firms
Advisors & Key Staff